Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Decatur, GA 30030
Term: 9 months
- Imaging, deployment, and technical support of laptops, desktops, and peripherals to in-house and remote customers.
- Configure, support desktop applications, and ensure configurations comply with IT policies.
- Date backup and restore, hardware surplus.
- Must be organized, capable of managing time wisely, and proficient, while supporting staff members by answering helpdesk phone calls, working internal helpdesk tickets submitted by staff members on daily basis, communicating with staff, and completing helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing, troubleshooting, licensing, and updating hardware and software assets on local machines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Technology or associate degree in Computer Applications, Computer Technology, and 3 years experience.
- 3 years of experience with active directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- 3 years of experience imaging and deploying laptops.
- 3 years of experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments.
- 3 years of experience providing desktop/laptop computer hardware support.
- 3 years of experience setting up and installing computers for New Hire On-Boardings and Off-Boardings.
- 3 years of experience supporting remote workers and troubleshooting VPN and remote technology issues.
- 3 years of experience with BitLocker encryption, antivirus, and malware/spyware removal software.
Even better if you have:
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi and vSphere.
- Working knowledge with Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Working knowledge with Mitel Telephony System.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.