Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Savannah, GA 31405
Term: 10 months
- Provide onsite desktop support for customers located within assigned locations.
- Troubleshoot end-user workstation and peripheral problems and effectively diagnose and resolve issues remotely and in person.
- Ensure that end-user applications and equipment continue to work as expected and are in compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and rules.
- Install and support network devices providing business-critical service.
- Perform end-user data back-up and recovery ensuring attention to detail.
- Process surplus equipment according to established procedures, proper sanitization of electronic equipment up to and including disk wiping to DoD standards.
- Open/document/track problem tickets escalating to appropriate workgroups when required.
- Coordinate with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop hardware and software.
- Provide special project support including setup and breakdown and relocation of computer equipment and peripherals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology, or a closely related area from an accredited college.
- A+ Certification or Network+ Certification
- 2 years of experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments.
- 2 years of experience imaging and deploying laptops.
- 2 years of experience providing desktop/laptop computer hardware support.
- 2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Outlook email clients.
- 2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Office 2013 or higher.
- 2 years of experience supporting remote workers and troubleshooting VPN and remote technology issues.
- 2 years of experience with local and network printer troubleshooting and repair.
- 2 years of experience in setting up and installing computers for New Hire On-Boarding and Off-Boarding.
- 2 years of experience in an Active Directory Domain environment.
Even better if you have:
- 2 years of experience with BitLocker encryption, antivirus, and malware/spyware removal software.
- 2 years of technical support experience in a Windows 10 PC environment.
- 2 years of experience supporting Cisco VoIP phones and Jabber clients.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.