Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Support Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 24 months
- Manage and resolve issues submitted by users and/or partners in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the user community to understand and resolve issues.
- Define and implement processes that would help team effectively communicate with support and technical teams in an efficient manner to meet users’ needs.
- May prepare and update detailed documentation related to processes, procedures, service level agreements, etc.
- May train new users, offices, LOBs, and other team members in person and virtually.
- May host and conduct conference calls prior to releases for users and first level support.
- Partner with other teams (Product, Quality Assurance, Technology teams, etc.) to provide positive user experience.
- Understand use cases/stories and related business requirements.
- Participate in complex technical issues and initiatives related to large scale applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services.
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within technical support strategies and plans.
- Review and analyze technical queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supporting low to medium risk technical deliverables.
- Present recommendations for resolving complex technical queries.
- Exercise some independent judgment to analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements while developing understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Work as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes.
- Provide information related to supported system area to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Self-starter and able to work independently while at the same time, be a team player and collaborate with technology teams and interact with end-users to meet critical timelines.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills- default.
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience using Remedy or ServiceNow, or other service management ticket tracking solution knowledge/experience.
- 2+ years of Systems Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.