Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Dublin Ohio 43017
Term: 5 Months
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required; major in computer science field.
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!