Permanent opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Role: Systems Administrator
Location: Carlisle, PA or Maryland Heights, MO
The Systems Administrator will work with a wide variety of systems to manage, analyze, upgrade, deploy, migrate, install, configure, and troubleshoot. This position will ensure that system configurations and related procedures adhere to core organizational initiatives and strategic directions.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support for end users to resolve reported problems.
- Manage the systems monitoring solution and respond to automated alerts.
- Windows server installation, configuration, troubleshooting, upgrading, and administration.
- Administration of Active Directory and Group Policy in a multi domain environment.
- Deploy applications and manage PC imaging with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Manage Microsoft services such as DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Assist in managing our complex Remote Desktop environments.
- Support a variety of third-party applications.
- Ensure all systems are backed up on a regular basis.
- Setup folder redirection for end user document backup.
- Configure groups, manage folder, and share permissions.
- Utilize vCenter to manage and upgrade VMs.
- Communicate upcoming changes and project statuses verbally and through written means to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Information Technology or Information Systems preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Server, Microsoft Office, and Active Directory administration are preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications preferred.