Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Microsoft O365 Solutions Architect - Remote
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Help manage the deployment and day-to-day of O365 cloud tools for the Tenant, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma
- Relevant O365 Certifications
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role. (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
- 3+years of Solid experience with OneDrive and Office Online apps.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Teams experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience supporting SharePoint and Microsoft O365.
- Advanced working knowledge and specialization in Microsoft Office 365/2016/2019 cloud deployments.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance, Advanced eDiscovery, and Information Protection.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft information Barriers, Defender, and DLP Policies.
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces.
- Ability to understand and design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application, and business requirements.
- Knowledge to develop and execute complex cloud deployment scenarios.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- SharePoint and OneDrive Experience.
- Online Office Apps experience.
- Experience with OKTA.