Grow your career as a Strategy & Operations Project Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be a key member of a transformation team within the company supporting engagements necessary to deliver against transformation and regulatory priorities. Projects will vary in size, duration, and complexity; will have significant and measurable business value outcomes; and will be highly visible with executive-level sponsorship.
- Support all project phases and drive project execution and delivery.
- Own the initial preparation of communications for project sponsors and senior stakeholders.
- Support creation of project communications to drive engagement of key stakeholders and adoption of recommendations and solutions.
- Work with colleagues to continuously develop re-usable intellectual capital and contribute relevant content to the team’s knowledge base.
- Show initiative in performing research and obtaining data (as needed).
- Independently think through and analyze solutions to problems and develop initial hypotheses, frameworks, and methodologies.
- 7 years of experience in financial services, consulting or investment banking.
- 1-2 years in a major management consulting firm, or equivalent experience in a large Financial Services company.
- Consulting background, preferably in a Big 4 consulting companies.
- Experience working on large scale transformation or regulatory programs/projects.
- Familiar with Agile/Waterfall project management lifecycle with hands on experience managing complex, large scale projects from inception.
- Demonstrated experience creating, owning, and developing PowerPoint presentations and similar forms of communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik or Power BI).
- Experience analyzing processes and creating process maps/user stories.
- Skilled in the use of PowerPoint to present analyses and communicate with a clear storyline.
- Highly analytical and rigorous thinker with a balance of creativity.
- Shows initiative in performing research, obtaining data, and conducting analyses
- Ability to drive tasks to completion with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Strongly prefer experience ability to:
- Develop and manage project budgets, schedules, and timelines.
- Convey information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal format.
- Data Analysis
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Process Analysis and Design
- Business Case and Financial Model Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Communications and Change Planning
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.