Grow your career as a Strategy & Operations Project Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be a key member of a team within the company supporting engagements necessary to deliver against transformation and regulatory priorities. Projects will vary in size, duration, and complexity; will have significant and measurable business value outcomes; and will be highly visible with executive-level sponsorship. Roles and responsibilities will vary depending on the team that the consultant is paired with. Responsibilities will include both business analysis and project management tasks. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Drive the analysis of complex sets of data and business processes with limited guidance.
- Independently think through and analyze solutions to problems and develop initial hypotheses, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Support all phases of projects and drive project execution and delivery.
- Own the initial preparation of communications for project sponsors and senior stakeholders regarding hypotheses, analyses, and project outcomes.
- Support creation of project communications to drive engagement of key stakeholders and adoption of recommendations and solutions.
- Work with colleagues to continuously develop re-usable intellectual capital and contribute relevant content to the team’s knowledgebase.
- Show initiative in performing research and obtaining data.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in financial services or investment banking.
- 1 to 2 years of consulting background, preferably in a Big 6 consulting companies.
- Experience working on large scale transformation or regulatory programs/projects.
- Experience with hands-on business analysis and project management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall project management lifecycle with hands-on experience managing complex, large-scale projects from inception.
- Skilled in presenting analyses and communicating a clear storyline.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik or Power BI).
- Experience analyzing processes and creating process maps/user stories.
- Ability to drive tasks to completion with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Strongly prefer experience ability to:
- Develop and manage project budgets, schedules, and timelines.
- Convey information to key stakeholders in both written and verbal format.
- Perform Data Analysis
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Participate in Process Analysis and Design
- Develop Business Cases and Financial Models
- Manage Stakeholders
- Be involved in Communications and Change Planning
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.