Title: Stock Room Handler
Term: 6 Months
Location: Bohemia, NY
Long term contract opportunity in Bohemia, NY for a 2 Stock Room Handlers.
Stock Room Handler-- BUSINESS JET
- Pull items of varying size/weight from stock to fill kits for issue to manufacturing in order to fill stock order requirements.
- Perform daily cycle counts including investigating and rectifying discrepancies; may require bending, squatting, crouching.
- Place materials in assigned locations.
- Receive purchased and completed manufactured items by verifying markings, and quantities.
- Assigns part numbers and identify hardware using various preprinted labels, markers and labeling devices.
- Check the MRP system for shortages on released work orders or sales orders and issue as required.
- Pick, pack, post inventory to work orders and prepare shipping documentation.
- Service in-house walkup customers requiring issuing and returning items to stock.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs (anything 40+ requires a 2-person team).
- High School diploma/ GED with 4-5 years related experience; or Bachelor's degree with 0-1 years of related experience.
- English speaking required, Bilingual (Spanish) is beneficial.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.