Title: Stock Room Handler
Term: 6 Months
Location: Bohemia, NY
Long term contract opportunity in Bohemia, NY for a 2 Stock Room Handlers.
Stock Room Handler-- BUSINESS JET
- Pull items of varying size/weight from stock to fill kits for issue to manufacturing in order to fill stock order requirements.
- Perform daily cycle counts including investigating and rectifying discrepancies; may require bending, squatting, crouching.
- Place materials in assigned locations.
- Receive purchased and completed manufactured items by verifying markings, and quantities.
- Assigns part numbers and identify hardware using various preprinted labels, markers and labeling devices.
- Check the MRP system for shortages on released work orders or sales orders and issue as required.
- Pick, pack, post inventory to work orders and prepare shipping documentation.
- Service in-house walkup customers requiring issuing and returning items to stock.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs (anything 40+ requires a 2-person team).
- High School diploma/ GED with 4-5 years related experience; or Bachelor's degree with 0-1 years of related experience.
- English speaking required, Bilingual (Spanish) is beneficial.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.