Grow your career as a Staffing Strategist with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Review technical job requirements and coordinate staffing needs across the organization.
- Identify opportunities for consistency and cross-function/horizontal workforce hiring efficiencies.
- Collaborate with partners to develop a staffing demand model.
- Devise and implement talent acquisition strategies through the modernization lens.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and HR partners to identify opportunities for expediting hiring and onboarding process.
- Institute cadence and feedback models to enable continuous process improvement through simplification lens.
- Define and deploy metrics for measuring process improvement.
- Conduct data driven conversations including but not limited to new hires, transfers, and other voluntary/involuntary exits.
- Collaborate with business office and hiring managers and contribute to talent retention strategy.
- Review/author hiring, onboarding and exit procedures.
- Draft sourcing strategy and conduct SOW reviews where needed.
- Coordinate job/career fairs as and when needed.
- 7 to 10 years of technical staffing, resource strategy, retention and succession planning.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic staffing models.
- Must be able to understand the technical job requirements of various roles, liaison with partners and vendors to strategize and accelerate hiring to de-risk vendor reliance.
- Must be able to leverage various hiring channels/programs and enable continuous supply pipelines to meet GPA staffing needs.
- Ability to develop and manage a comprehensive staffing plan and dependencies.
- Ability to screen technical expertise through the requisition lens.
- Must be familiar with modern technology stacks and frameworks.
- Exposure and clear understanding of all the phases of software development lifecycle project including requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation through agile and/or waterfall and/or hybrid methodologies.
- Exposure and understanding of financial products and automation solutions.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.