Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Staff Resource Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Create new job requisition in HR system.
- Ordering all hardware and equipment.
- Ordering all software.
- Assist with space management requests.
- Send Welcome Letter and orientation packet to new hires.
- Perform off-boarding tasks to remove system accesses upon termination.
- Ensuring client equipment is returned.
- Assist with managing email distribution lists, shared drives and shared mailboxes.
- Assist with other ad hoc or administrative tasks.
- Identify process gaps or improvement opportunities; design and implement improved solutions.
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Execution oriented, professional demeanor, self-starter behavior.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
- No certifications
- Verbal and written communication is a must/high level/very clear.
- Very detail oriented.
- FS experience
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.