Location: Atlanta, GA
Our established client is looking for a Sr. Windows Engineer SharePoint Administrator to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. As part of the System Operations Team, you will help maintain multiple SharePoint farms, IIS server farms, manage application deployments and work on various Microsoft Windows related projects. This position is a hybrid work schedule in which and onsite and offsite will be confirmed following the selection of the candidate.
• Work as an integrated member of a team to ensure systems are operating and performing at peak
• Deploy new applications and services that take advantage of the latest technologies.
• Use your background to drive new technologies and processes to increase productivity.
• Evaluate and improve deployed environments using your expertise in security, networking, and private
• Responsible for identifying and solving challenging problems all the while working in a fast-paced
technology driven environment.
Is it a fit? (Requirements)
• 5+ years of design, deployment, management and troubleshooting of all aspects of Active Directory (user
management, DNS, Group Policy management, NTFS and Share permissions using the least privilege
methodology, Certificate Manager, DFS, Single Sign-On, etc.).
• 5+ years of managing, implementing, and troubleshooting Windows Server 2016 and later.
• 3+ years of managing SharePoint Online
• 5+ years of managing SharePoint on premise infrastructure and application.
• 3+ years of IIS server administration and hardening.
• 3+ years of experience working with automation technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, PowerShell
code stored in GIT repositories to deploy or configure infrastructure.
• 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting Microsoft 365 infrastructure and services (Sentinel,
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Office 365 products - OneDrive, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint).
• 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SCCM to manage computers (creating, troubleshooting and
managing policies, collections and software deployment packages).
• 3+ years of experience configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring endpoints using Dynatrace, Microsoft
SCOM, SolarWinds, or similar tools.
• 3+ years of general experience troubleshooting distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications at all tiers.
• 3+ years of experience scripting with PowerShell.
• 3+ years of experience monitoring systems with Dynatrace
• Good understanding of general security technologies and best practices.
• Experience securing/hardening Windows Server configurations.
• General understanding of Office 365 best practices for Security and Compliance.
• General understanding of coding principles and strongly typed languages.
• General understanding of basic level 3 networking and network security.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!
Sr. Windows Engineer SharePoint Administrator
- Location: Atlanta, 30308
- Salary: $58.05 - $58.05 / hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 15 days ago
- Pay 58 to 58
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 244061
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.