Title: Senior Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a senior visual designer or Art Director to join our in-house creative team. The primary role of this position will be designing a variety of print and digital creative for various teams throughout the company. You will work alongside business stakeholders, marketing directors, the creative team, and developers to bring well branded, detailed design to life.
- Work directly with creative leads, project managers and fellow designers handling day to day requests from our marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Assist and provide creative direction to junior designers on the team.
- With direction from the creative lead or project manager, execute a variety of print and digital production assets from start to finish.
- Follow a set job workflow to ensure tasks are met on time.
- Ensure all design assets adhere to the brand standards.
- Provide design assistance for industry talks and key speaking engagements.
- Apply a clean and digestible design aesthetic to content and information.
- Professional portfolio with several examples of print and digital work.
- 10+ years professional experience either in-house or at an agency.
- Expertise in color, composition/layout, typography and design thinking in all the work you create.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Excellent team collaborator yet can also take lead on a project when needed.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to run with ideas to move projects forward.
- Confident, responsible, and enjoys taking on new challenges.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple jobs in a fast paced environment.
- Develops relationships with other teams to foster trust, communication, and collaboration.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in photography, video or motion design.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Lightroom, Camtasia, After Effects or Premiere Pro.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (such as finance) or a service industry.
- Experience marketing luxury brands.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience building presentations using PowerPoint
- Experience working in a project management system such as Wrike, Workfront, Asana etc.
- You take pride in being punctual and organized.
- You’re a nice person to be around with a sense of humor.