Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Sr Test Automation Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 4 months Contract to Hire
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in IT and responsible for leading and influencing Test Strategy, Manual (Functional), Regression , Automation and Performance Testing of complex products.
- Minimum of 7 years of Experience in Selenium Test Automation using Selenium Java with TestNG Framework.
- Hands on experience in API - SERVICES automation, SQL databases and ability to create complex sql queries, Azure ADO devops, Git/Github Actions and Saucelabs.
- Lead and mentor team on complex quality focused deliverables.
- Provide overall visibility on quality.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Java, performance tools, SABRE - H T E is a huge plus.
- Domain knowledge of airlines Crew Management is a huge plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.