Global organization is seeking a Sr. Test Automation Engineer to join their IT organization for a contract opportunity in Irving, TX. You will working as a QA member to test and automate a mobile application. Expected to test and automate both Android and iOS applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively test and automate a mobile app using Appium on iOS and Android.
- Maintain automation scripts to keep up with changes.
- Setting up and working to keep Automation CI/CD pipelines running.
"MUST HAVE" Specific Knowledge and Skills
- 8+ years of overall QA testing experience.
- 6+ years of QA automation experience with a variety of automation tools such as Selenium, Appium and Cucumber.
- 3+ years of recent experience with using Appium for both Android and iOS automation.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies (especially Agile) and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Excellent at being organized with things related to work.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
Additional Skills and other requirements
- Good Communication Skills.
- API Automation experience using Postman.
- Good SQL and database querying skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.