Global organization is seeking a Sr. Test Automation Engineer to join their IT organization for a contract opportunity in Irving, TX. You will working as a QA member to test and automate a mobile application. Expected to test and automate both Android and iOS applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively test and automate a mobile app using Appium on iOS and Android.
- Maintain automation scripts to keep up with changes.
- Setting up and working to keep Automation CI/CD pipelines running.
"MUST HAVE" Specific Knowledge and Skills
- 8+ years of overall QA testing experience.
- 6+ years of QA automation experience with a variety of automation tools such as Selenium, Appium and Cucumber.
- 3+ years of recent experience with using Appium for both Android and iOS automation.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies (especially Agile) and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Excellent at being organized with things related to work.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
Additional Skills and other requirements
- Good Communication Skills.
- API Automation experience using Postman.
- Good SQL and database querying skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.