Working independently, this senior-level, seasoned professional works on complex development assignments and delivers solutions. You’ll also use your skills to mentor Junior level colleagues and provide valuable input to lead the development effort and help the team turn designs into reality.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in enterprise infrastructure design, automation, and administration supporting M365, SharePoint, Active Directory, and Hybrid Microsoft Server Infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of M365 and Azure environments (SharePoint, Azure AD, MS Teams, Exchange Online, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Powershell
- Experience in Azure Active Directory Synchronization processes. (Joining machines, policy administration, InTune Management, etc)
- Hands-on experience building highly scalable applications and infrastructures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated attitude with an ability to carry ideas from inception to completion
- Experience with setup and maintenance of MS System Center Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively exchange ideas and information and effectively relate to others in order to accomplish work responsibilities.
- Can effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Experience developing system administration scripts using PowerShell.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills — ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks. Able to set priorities for client requests and deal with a number of issues concurrently.
- Experience in setup, configuration, and support of Microsoft Windows Server, including Server Clustering and HA in both on-prem and Azure environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Industry certifications preferred
What You Will Be DoingTech Breakdown
- Own technical management of all M365 services (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.).
- Accountable for Azure Active Directory Synch services, performing monitoring and support of that process and Conditional Access policies.
- Performs diagnostic analysis, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting of M365 and Microsoft infrastructure. Identifies inefficiencies in process and provides solutions.
- Configures and maintains HA configurations of various types within Azure. Allocates Servers based on application needs using the appropriate protocols and tiers.
- Ensure awareness of and support adoption of M365 roadmap and new tools and capabilities.
- Sharing expertise and insight with other engineers
- Motivating staff and fostering collaboration
- Translate requirements into technical designs and product roadmaps
- Lead the development effort and help the team turn designs into reality
- Ensure your services can handle the load generated by users
- Interface with external groups to provide integration support, strategy, and direction
- Help set team standards around documentation and best practices
- Demonstrate a strong bias towards service, quality, and customer satisfaction; applying information on past experiences and assists others in applying these lessons to solve problems.
- Monitors Microsoft infrastructure performance and provides utilization projections. Monitors backup system performance and reliability. Monitors messaging performance and performs troubleshooting of errors.
- Uses communication skills to listen to, identify & address customer needs while building a relationship and rapport with customers.
- Builds positive working relationships with team members, managers & all departments.
- Ensure the appropriate level of documentation to support the operation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Completes IT Governance & IT project job assignments to ensure achievement of established project milestones
- Prioritizes and responds promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively or timely recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance in server planning, engineering, and architecture.
- Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve reliability, security, processes, and performance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies.
- Research, evaluate and recommend system technologies to support business requirements.
- Coaches and mentors’ Level I
- Other duties as assigned