Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Systems Architect
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75062
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for overseeing medium to high architectural impact projects, such as spread/macro e-trading platforms, and for owning the overall application architecture and design for assigned technical projects, partnering with business and technology stakeholders.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving medium application architecture impact designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex solutions and applications for CIB.
- Responsible for communicating Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and application teams, directing implementation of said architecture.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of application architectures for Capital Markets, ensuring compliance with Enterprise Architecture.
- Assist with the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Assure with meeting quality, security and compliance requirements.
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope.
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects.
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions.
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams.
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 + years of experience architecting critical software solutions using architecture design principles within enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Design Patterns, DDD and RESTFul Architecture.
- 10+ years of software development experience utilizing OOP and Java/.NET/C++.
- 7+ years of experience working within Agile software development teams.
- 7+ years of experience as application architect or systems architect.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups.
- Strict Capital Markets, Architecture experience.
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.