Sr. Systems Analyst - Dynamics GP
- Location: Atlanta, 30318
- Salary: $52.00 - $60.00 / hour
- Job Type:Contract to Hire
Posted 30 days ago
- Pay 52 to 60
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 243505
• Plan and implement enhancements of Dynamics GP and related software and/or components, and play a lead role in delivery.
• Lead project delivery initiatives inclusive of requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, and documentation.
• Provide support and technical expertise for Dynamics GP and related business processes.
• Provide technical and functional supervision of contractors, vendors, and/or other external resources as required.
• Understand both simple and complex business processes and be able to quickly assess and comprehend complex business issues to efficiently provide feasible solutions.
• Respond to and participate in the resolution of assigned support incidents promptly and efficiently.
• Participate in training and knowledge transfer opportunities with end users and support resources as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Is it a fit? (Requirements)
• Experience working with Financial & payroll systems, data analytics, and/or with hybrid cloud database environments is preferred.
• Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. Having the capability to identify and develop both creative and effective solutions when required.
• High organization and communication skills coupled with the ability to work independently or in a group setting based on company needs.
• Data Analysis and Visualization. Knowledge of BI Tools.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND four years of related experience OR Associate's/Vocational/Technical degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND six years of related experience OR eight years of related experience. Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
In addition, at least one year of experience of performing administration activities for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.