Location: Richardson, TX or Chicago, IL
Job Type: Permanent
This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integrationof technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Guide Product teams to build microservices based applications and products leveraging domain driven design modern cloud native patterns such as CQRS Event Sourcing and 12 Factor principles.
- Facilitate and guide Technology solution decisions.
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Cross functional partnering with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, developers and Subject matter experts on backend products.
- Lead the design and development of cross team capabilities like API endpoint design, security, error handling, performance tuning etc.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring for other team members.
- Must be willing to provide escalated on-call Support for complicated and/or critical incidents.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Experience in traditional app languages and frameworks (Java, Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch).
- Proficiency in domain driven design and domain modeling.
- Experience with NoSql solutions, such as Gemfire, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, concourse, ansible)
- Experience in ETL and data reconciliation
- Experience in application architecture.
- Experience in integration technologies (Mulesoft).
- Experience in microservices.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (PCF).
- Excellent hands on coding expertise
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
- Exceptional triage skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Understanding how Rabbit MQ, Kafka works
- Big Data/No SQL (Cosmos, Gemfire, & HD Insights) experience as well as knowledge on best practices
- Knowledge of best development practices for API development.
- Knowing how to use Dynatrace and understanding how to find critical information is crucial.