Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has over 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina, serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by providing innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Sr Salesforce Developer
Term: 3 Months
Location: Remote, USA
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree (where required).In lieu of degree, 7+ years of experience in related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sr. Salesforce Developer
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- A consultative mindset, not just an order-taker.
IT is different here, our work as technology specialists pushes the boundaries of what is possible in health care. You will build solutions that make a real difference in peoples lives. Driven by the importance of their work, our team members innovate to elevate. Were encouraged to be curious, collaborate, and turn ideas into solutions that came make health care better for all.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development, integration, customization, testing and support of our Salesforce applications.
If you are ready to make a career out of making a difference, then you are the person for this team.
- Independently perform the analysis, design and development of high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems delivering high-availability and performance to best meet customer needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to support varied and more complex IT solutions
- Provide strong technical expertise and collaborate with other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver stunning solutions that meet changing business needs.
- Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand more complex business problems and opportunities and independently execute all assignments.
- Evaluate options and make solution buy vs. build recommendations to management when requested.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to development and production issues while effectively communicating to the project team, applicable vendors and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT best practices, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
- Provide direction and assistance to less experienced team members.
- Design, develop, integrate, code, test, and implement Salesforce applications.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements.
- Support Salesforce Administrators