Contract Opportunity: 4-6 months
Location: Remote EST locals only
Our global SaaS Identity leader has an outstanding foot in the door opportunity.
If you are a problem solver wanting to improve this user experience, look no further - the IAM Users domain is where you want to be. Our domain’s mission is to provide a best-in-class user experience for customers to customize their login journey. We work with NodeJS, React, Postgres/MongoDB databases and our services run on AWS and Azure. Our technology radar continues to try, adopt and re-visit various technologies and are proponents of using the right tools for the job.
- Be a part of a collaborative, agile team interfacing with stakeholders such as design and product on a daily basis and build best-in-class UX for our customers.
- Responsible for supporting initiatives to design and develop features on brand new UI experiences and APIs.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Collaborate with the partner teams to solve customer issues and bugs
- Participate in and help improve the team’s agile process.
- Have 5-10 years of software development experience.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, fully-remote team.
- Enjoy building elegant user interfaces and accessible user experiences.
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools, and methodologies for unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Worked on and are familiar with Node.js and RESTful APIs
- Have an understanding of accessibility and WCAG guidelines.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Have 1+ years of experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have an understanding of application security and cloud security best practices.
- Have experience contributing to open-source software.
- Led and delivered large-scale features to customers that are highly reliable, scalable, and secure.