Are you a Sr. QA Engineer that excels functioning in a SPRING Team environment doing traditional QA with Test Driven Development?
Have you done regression testing hosted in AWS?
Does challenging the norm excite you?
Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates?
Are you looking for your next long long-term contract opportunity?
This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Sr. QA Engineer
Duration: 6 months
- Must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship for this role.
- Lead QA 3+ years experience (not leading other engineers)
- Will function as a SPRINT Team
- Traditional QA with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Test cases – regression testing hosted in AWS
- 50/50 Manual vs Automated
- Automated tools – Junit, Cypress, SauceLabs (any would be okay, candidates do not need to know all of these skills)
- QA Tools - Generic CI/CD tools, GitHub, BitBucket, Postman, Bamboo (any would be okay, candidates do not need to know all of these skills)
- Non-Functional Testing - BlazeMeter, JMeter, Checkmarx, Sonar Cube (any would be okay, candidates do not need to know all of these skills)
- Framework language – Redux (NOT REQUIRED)
- Participates in analysis, planning and performance of quality engineering activities to assure the quality of products prior to release to customers.
- Develops and carries out quality assurance and test plans to ensure that requirements and quality objectives are satisfied.
- Develops, applies and maintains test suites and test systems for software products.
- Develops and carries out methods and procedures for automated and manual product testing.
- Identifies, analyzes and reports product defects and assists with resolution.
- Verifies corrective actions meet quality objectives.
- Provides Quality Engineering support to multiple teams within Systems and/or applications groups including external clients, manufacturers and third party vendors as necessary.
- Evaluates and reports test results.
- Provides advice and technical information to QA and development engineers concerning product qualification and product development.
- Performs risk assessments for products and development processes.
- Evaluates product specifications for testability/Develops and continually improves quality assurance methods and systems.
- Defines requirements for test tools and testing equipment.
- Participates in early phases of development projects to provide and end-user perspective.
- Serves as QA Lead for software projects as the QA representative on product development project teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.