Position: Sr. Operations/Quality Architect
Location: Atlanta, or Dallas, Atlanta Preferred
Duration: 12 Months Plus
Our client, a global leader in the development and integration of innovative and industry leading IoT solutions across multiple industry verticals, is seeking an experienced Sr. Operations/Quality Architect to serve as part of the IoT operations management team. This role is responsible for the management and delivery of projects, materials, and deliverables to a wide range of clients. Areas of responsibility will include change management, technical and quality compliance, project financial performance, and risk assessment and mitigation, and operational oversight of the day-to-day execution of the project management, ensuring milestones are met on time and on budget. The position will be managing a range of functions which would include some combination of Operations, Quality Assurance and Project Delivery objectives, working in a consulting partner/integrator environment. You will be operating as a Team Lead over operations, quality assurance and project management team members: and our client is seeking a change leader who can assess the current operations and quality assurance environment and establish standards and processes that address current bottlenecks.The ideal candidate will have extensive operations management experience as it relates to all aspects of program operations and quality assurance including ideally within the mobility, IoT or telehealth medical device management vertical. A background in change management and business process optimization is highly desired.
- Analyze current operations and quality assurance environment to identify bottlenecks, report to client leadership and facilitate change management within these organization
- Develop and maintain operational plans and processes
- Provide operational leadership support and guidance for Project Management team.
- Align roadmaps and deliverables to a manageable department schedule.
- Provide key stakeholders weekly updates and visualization of team's work.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors operational and quality issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity for Telehealth Solutions.
- Plan and oversee regular and ad hoc process validations for device kitting, testing and configuration
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities related to mobile device management and kitting, configuration and testing of devices.
- Establish quality outputs, change control, validation and qualification of program documents
- 5 Years of industry experience in Telecommunications, Wireless Network Solutions or IoT preferred
- 5 plus years of experience as a change management and business process optimization leader
- 3-5 year of experience providing leadership on project deliverables and milestones, preferably to external clients
- 3-5 years of experience working with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and other tracking and reporting tools for project tracking, status reports, and/or financial or budgetary tracking
- 3 year of experience providing operational people leadership
- Experience working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Preferred experience in either mobile device kitting, configuration or testing, or mobile device management.
- Strongly preferred experience with quality assurance experience to include CAPA, RCA, ISO 900,1200 and 1400 standards in the manufacturing/integrator realm
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders with budget oversight
- Experience developing executive-level presentations for internal and external audiences
- Proven ability to effectively manage both processes and people
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills