Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: PHOENIX, AZ, CHANDLER, AZ, CHARLOTTE, NC
Term: 6 months with strong chance for extension up to 2 years
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Manage a team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Atlassian Suite experience, very comfortable with Confluence and Jira.
- Experience working with teams of application analysts, application developers, and Business Intelligence Developers in analysis, design, build, testing, and training.
- Looking to have exceptional fraud and claims process and software development business acumen and skills to facilitate topic conversations
- Experience coordinating meetings and deliverables between customers and engineers to maintain weekly performance and ensure projects are on time and within budget.
- Experienced performing customer requirement gathering to determine system requirements.
- Project, timeline, and process analysis to uncover bottlenecks and improvement areas.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and gathering requirements from stakeholders to develop support documentation for the teams applications.
- 2+ years experience using Jira for story creation and tracking
- Business Communication Skills
- 7+ years of Project Management and Methodologies