Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 9 months
- Manage the integrated MES work stream and the project teams of DMAS, and MES vendors.
- Maintain and report on the MES project schedule in Microsoft Project, and provide inputs to the MES Integrated Master Schedule.
- Coordinate with the client and multiple vendors to track program performance and make necessary updates to the schedule and ongoing reporting.
- Oversee the development and review of vendor deliverables defined in the statement of work (SOW).
- Support with new RFP development, evaluations and vendor selection.
- Budget management, budget reporting and assisting in preparing Advance Planning Documents.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in the healthcare field, preferably Medicaid on a project > $1 mil
- 10+ years of experience working jointly with another PM on a standing up/dependent system.
- 10+ years of experience of exceptional user interfacing skills and must be used to working in a collaborative environment with subject matter experts.
- Active PMP certification.
- Must be comfortable reporting to the Director of the Project Management Office.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!