* Manages projects from conception to production, ensuring delivery is in accordance with budget, timeline and is of the required quality standards to meet client expectations.
* Develops and manages detailed project plan. Align stakeholders and team members on the plan and manage execution of tasks to achieve project goals.
* Makes project decisions and recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation with input from others as needed.
* Works closely with Resource Managers/Team Leads to ensure adequate allocation of resources.
* Measures project performance and progress using appropriate tools and techniques, identifies and quantifies variances, performs required corrective actions, and communicates to all stakeholders.
* Documents high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints. Develop and track risk mitigation and issue resolution plans, recommend and implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate or minimize project and commercial risk.
* Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs and ensure project plan is reflective of authorized changes as defined in the change management plan.
* Interfaces independently with all functional and business areas/groups affected by the project, including senior and/or executive management
* Communicates and reports status to executives and all other stakeholders e.g., Status Reports, Executive Briefings
* Manages the project budget, working closely with the finance team to oversee and report project financials - including estimates created during the funding/change request process, the on-going allocation of financial resources, and the regular reporting of the state of the project financials.
* Employs project management best practice methodologies working within a framework that includes process definition, templates, tools
* Works with third party providers to deliver contractual commitments
* Drives process improvement initiatives within the project management domain. Captures lessons learned throughout and during the closing of a project.
* Ensure compliance is adhered to across the projects being delivered
* Ensure issues are escalated through the appropriate channels for support in resolution and to raise senior management awareness
* Share best practice and key learnings to support continuous improvement
* Deliver project reporting and maintain systems of information
- * 3 - 5 years of PM experience;
- 7+ years of professional experience
- * Demonstrate and Educate as a Proficient Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Project Management process and tools.
- * Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skill
- * Experience communicating effectively with high levels of management and direct client contact
- * Experience managing multiple projects with tight timelines and multiple key business priorities to conclusion while maintaining high client satisfaction
- * Experience with global customers/team members
- * Resourceful, confident under pressure, and proven problem-solving skills
- * HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience. Management of Year-End/Year-Begin projects preferred.
- * Vendor management experience
- * Manage budgets in excess of $1M
- * Experience with professional Project Management tools: MS Project, SmartSheet or equivalentFormal Education & Certification
- * Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- * Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (or working toward certification within 12 months) or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent preferred