Our Global SaaS Identity leading client has an immediate opportunity for an outstanding candidate.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Manager, Global AP & Expenses to join our Accounting team. This position will be responsible for leading the Global Accounts Payable and Expense team and delivery of effective, efficient operations, while ensuring strong internal controls. To support our rapid global expansion, this role will have the opportunity to support and/or provide oversight of special projects, assist with cross-functional initiatives, mature our reporting and insights capabilities and develop our Shared Services model. The ideal candidate is a strong leader, detail-oriented, communicative, able to work independently and is a team player with a solid working knowledge of AP and Expense operations. This role will be successful by being execution-oriented and able to effectively maintain strong working relationships across the organization. The position is remote eligible and reports to the Director, Global Accounts Payable and Expenses at our headquarters in San Francisco, although regularly interacts with various departments across the company.
- Manage day-to-day leadership for the global accounts payable operations, including vendor management and payments, expense reimbursements and credit card programs, shared services, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day AP processes to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal policies, SOX controls, tax compliance (i.e. 1099 reporting) and external audits
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to provide direction and expertise around AP and T&E systems, processes and controls
- Identify scalable process improvements to increase operational efficiencies
- Support the month end close reporting process in regards to AP, including review of balance sheet reconciliations, flux analysis, DPO reporting, and other activities to support the financial statement reporting process
- Support the development of the AP and T&E functions data and analysis capabilities to provide reporting and insights to the business and executive management
- Oversight and development of the Shared Services model employed by the AP and T&E functions.
- 10+ years of Accounts Payable and/or relevant experience, with 3-4 years managing a team, preferably with global and public company experience
- College degree required with courses in accounting desirable
- Capability to effectively engage and support team members
- Ability to understand, retain and communicate the intent of company policies
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with cross-functional projects and motivated to work in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Capable of managing and analyzing large data sets to provide insight and perspective on operational results
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Direct interaction with an Off-shore and/or Shared Services model
- Strong knowledge of cloud based systems (Workday Expenses, Coupa and Netsuite) from end user and administrative perspective desired