Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA or Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX
Term: 18 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of Java unit testing framework - JUnit or related
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience in building Spring boot based microservices deployed in Cloud environment
- 2+ years of functional test automation using BDD like Karate, Cucumber, Gherkin or similar
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 2+ years of Angular/AngularJS experience
- 2+ years of Angular unit testing framework (Jasmine/Karma or similar)
- 2+ years of Kafka experience
- 2+ years of MongoDB experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of Sprint JPA/Hibernate experience
- 2+ years of Cloud experience - TAS/PCF, Azure, AWS, GCP.