Our client is seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a long-term contract opportunity in Jacksonville, Florida!
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies, including Angular, Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, API's, Mongo and Servlets.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- 6+ years of prior Java development experience required.
- Looking for a strong Angular developer, full stack a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.