Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: CyberArk Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, Dallas, Des Moines, Minneapolis, New York, Phoenix/Chandler
Term: 9 - 24months
Is this a good fit? Skills Needed:
- Looking for senior engineer resource with experience in CyberArk EPV, HashiCorp Vault or Hitachi Password Manager.
- This position is for Engineering, so building solutions with the tools we have.
- Will look at good problem solvers with extensive expertise in PowerShell or Python scripting.
- Provisioning resources or resources who only on-board accounts into existing solutions do not fit the position.
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.