Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Health Business Analyst to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has over 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina, serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by providing innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Sr. Health Business Analyst
Term: 6 + Months
Location: Local preferred or you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of analysis experience to include experience with research, process analysis, writing business requirements and business functional design. If no degree, 10+ years of analysis experience as stated above.
- At a minimum must have 5 years as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Experience facilitating large groups of stakeholders
- Healthcare Insurance experience
Responsible for performing research and analysis to support company-wide strategy. Elicit, document, develop and track business and functional requirements for strategic initiatives to solve intermediate-level company-wide problems through enabling technology and/or improved business processes. Work completed would be focused on a holistic view of the enterprise, business capabilities, processes, or other solution context (domain) but may also involve working with technical partners to communicate business requirements.
- Elicit, Analyze, document and track requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information, and information systems for intermediate-level business problems.
- Analyze business needs for strategic initiatives that impact multiple business domains and applications; collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define, develop and communicate scope and requirements.
- Ensure creation of and adherence to requirements approach and management plan in alignment with an overall project plan.
- Collaborate with project teams to adhere to solution scope and maintain requirements traceability
- Manage requirements change request process and documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Use industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, use-case analysis, workflow analysis, business process mapping, functional decomposition analysis/or financial ROI modeling for initiatives that are at an intermediate level.
- Support business relationships by documenting business issues, determining project needs, and supporting training as needed.