Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Sr. Full Stack Developer
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365
Term: 4 months
- Develop API’s using Java which are consumed for Web and Mobile application.
- Integral part of the transformation initiative in digitalizing the Platform.
- Develop User interfaces for Digital Customer facing Responsive Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Perform Application analysis of the existing legacy application and extract code.
- Writing unit testing on Java based applications.
- Create technical designs.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Responsive Application.
- Ensuring high performance and not create any technical debts.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must work PST hours (between 8am-5pm PST).
- 4+ years of experience in Angular, JSON and XML.
- 3+ years of experience in Jquery.
- Must have 5+ years of software development experience in Web development and Web technologies.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
- Experience with version control tools – Git namely and familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experienced in the handling of extracting and manipulating complex data relationships utilizing document-oriented data structures and configuring these data sets for optimal processing.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth etc.
- Passion for peer review – participate in and conduct design and code reviews.
- Proven understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Basic Knowledge in Accessibility Testing Tools & Processes Prevalent with Accessibility standards (WCAG, ADA, DD etc.) and guidelines.
- Ability to learn AWS serverless architectures utilizing Amazon’s AWS stack: CloudFront, Lambda, S3, Route 53, Cognito, Elastic Search, Aurora, Athena.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!