Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Financial Advisor to join their team for a contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Sr. Financial Advisor
Term: 6 Months, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Remote, USA
** While the position is Remote, work from home, to be eligible to convert to an employee of this company, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Will need skillset to prepare month end JE & accruals, forecast & budgets & also need to have strong communication skills verbal & written & financial analyst. Most interactions will be front-facing with leaders of the company & the divisions this role will support.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
You will work on the financial information for the customer service department. Ensure all of the information is accounted for to present the financial picture of this department to leadership. Provide input as to where there are cost savings and also opportunities for investment. Additionally, evaluate the financial health and status of other areas of the company as needed.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for a department
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.