Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Sr. Executive Assistant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota,
Term: 3 months, contract-to-hire
- Responsible for administratively supporting high level senior leadership, helping to ensure a smooth flow of work within in their specific areas.
- Manages executives schedules, assigned tasks and deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Represents their assigned area for internal and external customers in a positive way by demonstrating responsibility of judgement, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Communicates and interacts with management teams staff, and the public on behalf of client.
- Manages the high level senior leaderships calendar and schedules appointments to ensure appropriate preparation time. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently referring to other resources when appropriate.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers with whom the executive interacts. Evaluates and respond to internal/external requests for information as needed.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Performs complex and confidential functions including developing PowerPoint presentation and written correspondence. Responds to routine external and internal correspondence and well versed in how to manage patient complaints. Types memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents.
- Assist other staff as needed to ensure no gaps in service to leadership team.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Primary support for business unit strategy deployment and tiered management.
- Required Experience: 5 - 7 years of assistant experience
- Preferred Education: Associates or Bachelors degree
- Preferred Experience: 5+ years of supporting/assisting senior level executive (SVP & up).
- Onsite for initial 2 weeks then assessed for possibly working remotely.
- Minimum Degree: Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)