We have an outstanding Direct Hire opportunity for Senior Developers with AEM and React. Excellent compensation, bonus and career opportunity, my client is #1 in their Distribution industry.
Apply today if you have 3- 5 years AEM Development with React and:
- Participate in the implementation of Adobe Experience Manager, including design, definition and development of AEM/React content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and permissions.
- Ensure teammates participate in the creation and consistent application development of digital product engineering design principles, patterns, and shared code libraries to ensure efficient and scalable product development.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation including the ability to troubleshoot front-end functionality and styling issues.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide work breakdown and estimates of work
- Experience working with UX, product and marketing teams to break down designs into requirements.
- Conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of eCommerce applications. Consume services and leverage extensive experience using tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Collaborate within the team, across multiple product teams and vendor/ partners simultaneously.
- Train and support AEM authors to achieve their designs with the available templates and components.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.