Location: 100% REMOTE
- Sr. C# .NET Core AWS Software Engineer
- .NET Core
- MUST have AWS experience
- Not just "putting together to IIS Server to AWS"
- Should have AWS Experience such as:
- Building Lambda functions
- Running Full Stack within AWS
- Distributed systems
- Deploying Databases
- DevOps experience is a huge plus (Docker, Terraform, etc)
- If you do not have this experience yet, are you open to learning it? Client will train you!!!!
- If you already "have this type of experience" - you should have experience such as: "Working on .NET templates to deploy to AWS (Docker containers to deploy to AWS)
- Must be an INDEPENDENT worker, someone who can do things with limited direction and instruction, Should be super reliable and for the most part - self managing
Title: Sr. Back End Software Engineer
You will be engineering software applications in an agile environment that enables our business to run more efficiently. This role provides the opportunity to test new tools and implement your ideas. Your focus will be on the back-end but you may be pulled into projects where you will dive into other areas of our tech stack. Downstream, you will have the opportunity to explore products and solutions that have Machine Learning and AI components. This is a collaborative environment where you will learn from others while having your voice heard.
What You Bring:
- Programming experience using C# with .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Experience within scrum teams and familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing a SQL Datastore
- Hands-on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS required)