Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Term: 12 months
Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business cases, defining high level business objectives and developing key success factors for solution delivery. As a Business Analyst, you will support the Accounting & Supply Chain business teams with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (Finance & Operations) over the next several years, as part of a business unit technology modernization program. D365 F&O will serve as the core operational accounting system and will be the foundation for other modern Supply Chain platforms, including Blue Yonder Supply Chain Forecasting and Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management.
The Business Analyst should be a self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and functional skills to support the Accounting & Supply Chain workstreams. The candidate is expected to have vast experience in general accounting & supply chain practices so that they can effectively understand, document, and communicate requirements, as well as serve as a subject matter expert as needed to back up the primary business leads. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O is a strong plus but not required.
- Understand general accounting & supply chain practices, learn Southeast Toyota’s (SET’s) business, and represent the accounting & supply chain departments as a subject matter expert during requirements gathering or functional design workshops.
- Translate, document and map business requirements into D365 F&O functionality by collaborating with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Analyze and understand user stories, business processes, non-functional requirements, system capabilities, customization, integration, process design and system implementations to effectively translate requirements to technical specifications and/or represent the accounting business team as a Subject Matter Expert in design workshops.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
- Assist in building and implementing SIT and UAT testing scenarios.
- Collaborate with project team to define requirements for Microsoft D365 F&O including, but not limited to, workflows, data imports and exports, automation, and optimization opportunities.
- Keep updated on planned service outages and feature releases with Microsoft D365 F&O. Coordinate with the technical team and business stakeholders to assess impact and develop plans for testing and/or mitigating risks.
- Accountable for properly following all SET IT standards, processes, and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong Plus: Provide in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O within the area of Finance & Supply Chain.
- Strong Plus: Perform Microsoft D365 F&O configurations within the system and communicate customization requirements to technical team.
- Strong Plus: Design, configure and support Dynamics 365 F&O application user security.
- Strong Plus: Function as a technical subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity.
- Strong Plus: Experience with Manhattan Warehouse Management, BlueYonder Planning tool & D365 Annata (ISV)
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in financial accounting OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ year experience as an accounting analyst or higher-level experience. Must be able to demonstrate strong understanding of financial accounting practices, processes, GAAP, and financial reporting in a corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fast learner/self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Effective listening, communication, and great analysis skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies, preferably SAFe
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations implementation or support experience is a strong plus
- Experience participating in functional design, configuration, and process alignment in the field of financial accounting, supply chain or manufacturing is a strong plus
- BA certification such as CBAP
- Agile related certifications
- Microsoft D365 related certifications
- Experience writing SQL for business analysis of data (not technical purposes)