Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
As a Business Analyst, you will support the implementation of projects or part of a product team. This can cover many technologies with future efforts focused on Microsoft Azure / D365. The Analyst should be a creative and self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to support the implementation of efforts and the continuous improvement of the processes that support our Vehicle Processing, Parts Distribution and Transportation functions.
Provides support and training to software systems. Functions as liaison between information systems group and other departments. Assists in testing of systems updates, enhancements and interfaces. Provide PC support to other departments
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate stakeholders, analyzing and understanding user stories, business processes, non-functional requirements, system capabilities, customization, integration, process design and system implementations.
- Perform requirements gathering / clarifications with technical team, leveraging agile techniques.
- Working with implementation partners to ensure a smooth project / product teams go live(s).
- Working with the internal staff to implement functions and features for SET Supply areas as needed including but not limited to workflows, data imports and exports, automation, and optimization opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with business owners.
- Coordinate with the technical team and business stakeholders.
- Accountable for properly following all IT standards, processes and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 7 or more years of professional experience in the business analysis discipline
- CBAP and/or CDMP or CBIP certification(s) is preferred
- Experience with source system data analysis and understanding of various data and file structures (flat files and RDBMS) is a plus
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Experience on projects involving data analysis, data mapping, data integration and/or data warehousing
- Experience working on Agile based projects
- Knowledge of data profiling, cleansing and data conversion processes, techniques and/or tools is a plus
- Experience working on projects with third-party vendors
- 5 + years as Business Analyst working on projects or product teams; leveraging different methodologies, with primary focus on agile
- 3+ years as a Business Analysts with supply chain and/or logistics skills
- Experience with end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting.
- Must have experience with agile methodologies, preferably SAFe
- Experience participating in functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding quickly of systems and solutions.
- Proven ability to provide business analysis and/or system development/configuration deliverables related to process improvement.
- Experience with a software and systems development life cycle.
- Candidate can do both Business Analysis and Data Analysis as needed on projects and product teams
- Candidate can do research on platforms including navigating systems / solutions and querying of data from both relational and no-SQL databases.
- Candidate has experience in producing Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and working knowledge of working with QA Resources in coming up with the test cases.
- Candidate can produce SOP documents and be a change agent in getting those produced SOPs adopted by Business and IT Users.
- Candidate can navigate both Mainframe and Distributed systems with ease and minimal training.
- Candidate can lead the triage of Issue resolution on secondary and primary bridge and communicate effectively with both Business and IT teams.
- Ideal candidate has strong Citizen IT skills with the use of Azure Power Platform (Power Automate, Power BI)
- Ideal candidate is good at multitasking and prioritizing
- Ideal candidate has working knowledge of Vehicle Processing and Parts Distribution warehousing experience.
- BS/BA/MBA Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Fast learner/self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Effective listening, communication, and great analysis skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be able to work on-site in Jacksonville, FL multiple days a week
- Be willing to participate in On-call rotation and perform validation of applications.