MATRIX has partnered with a premier client to fill a full-time employee -100% remote position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company and look towards career growth.
Are you an experienced .NET back-end developer with cloud experience (AWS or Azure)?
Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates to impact positive change?
Are you looking for a 100% REMOTE career opportunity?
This position may be for you!!!
Title: Sr. Back End Software Engineer
What you will be doing:
You will be engineering software applications in an agile environment that enables our business to run more efficiently.
This role provides the opportunity to test new tools and implement your ideas.
Your focus will be on the back end, but you may be pulled into projects where you will dive into other areas of our tech stack.
Downstream, you will have the opportunity to explore products and solutions that have Machine Learning and AI components.
This is a collaborative environment where you will learn from others while having your voice heard.
What is needed for this role:
- Programming experience using C# with .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Experience within scrum teams and familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing a SQL Datastore
- Hands-on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS preferred, but Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud experience is good too)