Position: Sr. Automation Engineer
Location: Remote in US
Term: 8 Months
The Automation Architect position will be part of the Automation Team that supports multiple platforms with their test automation and mobility needs. As the Automation Architect, you will be required to collaborate with development/engineering teams across Company's organization and subsidiaries. You must be established in Test Automation concepts, technologies, and applications so that they can define and implement innovative Automation solutions to advance Company business goals.
This position requires proficiency with common programming languages (Java, C++), hands-on experience with various testing tools, test automation, and a strong knowledge of quality management. The team member will be responsible for identifying potential Automation areas on various Business processes and develop suitable automated testing strategies.
- Individuals in this role will work on multiple programs/systems as a technical team member on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments or enterprise-wide systems.
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews across various projects and propose automation solutions that can span our development delivery models
- Evaluate and provide the best automation tools and ensure the right usage of the tools
- Collaborates with enterprise teams to identify and include automation deliverables
- Assists in evaluating the environment, conditions, and criteria under which test automation should occur
- Works with external partners as needed
- Assists with implementing test automation into DevOps pipeline
- Perform assessments, develop solutions and drive forward innovation to lead the automation infrastructure strategy making sure that the automation's goals are met
- Identifies and recommends automation/performance process efficiencies
- Be research savvy and be a subject matter expert of current industry-wide quality & test processes, tools and technologies
Required Work Experience:
- 7+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development, Salesforce and Service-Oriented Architecture(s)
- 10+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging some or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Tosca, Appium, ReadyAPI, Postman, Robot framework, Rest-Assured, CodedUI
- Hands-on experience with various Agile and DevOps tools such as Jira, TFS, etc. Copado is an added plus
- Experience in integrating automation scripts in CI & CD (DevOps) pipeline using Jenkins, Azure etc.,
- Hands-on experience establishing and managing test environments and test data for automation
- Experience with AI based test automation tools
- Any Mobile Automation Testing tools/Frameworks such as Perfecto, Appium or other mobile testing tools experience is an added plus
- Bachelors degree in technology, engineering and computer science relevant field
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of Teams across multiple disciplines
- + Knowledge on Docker and container-based Test Automation execution
- + Familiarity with mobile cross-platform development tools such as Appcelerator and Xamarin.