This Dallas-based real estate industry leader has an immediate full-time opportunity for a SQL Server Data Warehouse Engineer. This position requires working onsite one day per week on Thursdays. Will be a member of the Technology team that designs, develops, builds, and maintains enterprise integration and reporting solutions based on the Azure Cloud stack. The primary focus will be working with an existing team of engineers to learn, build, and enhance the systems integration environment culminating in a data warehouse reporting solutions. The role will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Requires strong reporting and analytics skills.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a similar SQL Server data warehouse/software engineer role.
- 1-3+ years experience with MS SQL Server administration, reporting, and analytics.
- Experience developing MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience developing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience developing and deploying solutions effectively
- Worked in a change management environment
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and problem solving
- Experience with scripting languages (power shell or shell scripting)
- Strong reporting and analytics skills.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills are required
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Experience in analytics a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Voyager by Yardi a plus
- Understanding the MS SQL Server administration environment
- Understanding the Microsoft Azure environment
- High skill level with TSQL
- Deliver solutions with Azure Data Factory
- Deliver solutions with SQL Server Reporting Services or similar reporting solutions
- Deliver solutions with Power BI
- Scheduling, executing, and managing Jobs in Azure environment
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and solving SQL Server related issues
- Gathering requirements and documenting solutions
- Presenting material to small groups
- This job operates in a professional office environment
- Competitive compensation including annual merit-based bonuses and paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision as well as 401K with employer match
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.