Supply Chain and Logistics Company based in Irving, TX is hiring and SQL Developer who will perform analysis of customer requirements, design, develop and test SQL queries, procedures, and reports.
Highly preferred that this SQL Developer work onsite for at least 2 weeks while training, then a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days remote can be worked in. This is a 6 months+ contract role that can start immediately. There is the possibility of conversion to permanent (FTE) after one year, but no Visa sponsorships are possible with this company.
As the SQL developer on this team, you will be part of the Integration Team and will be responsible for properly developing the data queries used to create new customer integration requirements and existing customer change requests. As the SQL Developer, you will also work with the Business Intelligence team to support customer reporting and data needs as required.
- Strong knowledge and experience creating SQL queries using TOAD or similar product.
- Strong knowledge and experience to analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Ability and experience interpreting business requirements for designing SQL queries.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience with Business Intelligence or Reporting solutions.
- Critical thinker and team player.
- Good time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in an IT role within a transportation management (TMS) or distribution management (WMS) organization will be helpful in quickly coming up to speed with the domain.