Position: SQL Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 9 months
- Under general supervision design, develop, implement SQL queries, and create custom reports to enhance organizational productivity.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provide ongoing analytical support.
- Work with users to understand business processes, gather/document project requirements and translate them into reports and applications.
- Works on process flow and screen designs and provides storyboarding to support system design.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Thoroughly test solutions to ensure functionality and integrity.
- Troubleshooting of third-party and custom software applications.
- Help Desk support as needed to support production applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst. (requirements gathering, business process mapping)
- 8 years of experience and knowledge of testing methodology and practices.
- 8 years of experience implementing business analysis techniques.
- 8 years of experience with various project life cycles and methodologies. (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, project management, etc.)
- 8 years of experience executing project life cycle from end to end and involvement in all phases of the project life cycle.
- 8 years of experience with Use Case Modeling. [e.g., Specifications, Packages, Diagrams]
- 8 years of experience facilitating user requirements sessions.
- 8 years of experience conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- 8 years of experience supporting the business in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- 8 years of experience writing use cases.
- 8 years of experience documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs), and Traceability Matrices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and/or standard software applications.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.