Title: Specialist I, Data Analytics
Location: Irving, Texas
- Support multiple company retail brands across different commodities and the related sales and service channels across multiple states.
- Deliver key operational and financial insights by uncovering root causes for trends in sales, gains and losses by type, channel, campaign, product and over time.
- Analyze financial impact of trends and opportunities leveraging business metrics of success and risk such as NPV, PV/I, dollars at risk, etc. to develop financially justifiable recommendations.
- Partner with Pricing and Performance Management teams to build and further improve relevant business cases.
- Perform sensitivity analyses for key assumptions and market scenarios, as necessary.
- Provide deep-dive analytical support for DM, OBTM, D2D, call center, and consultant sales channels, including campaign performance measurement, network performance metrics, and vendor performance metrics.
- Provide reporting and deep-dive analytical support for treatment of customers approaching term expiration, including campaign and test performance measurement and channel-level driver performance to provide actionable insights.
- Utilize Visualization tools such as Tableau in both reporting and analysis, as applicable.
- Develop / deliver executive-level views/ presentations to communicate storylines and lead regular management discussions on strategies, tactics, and performance.
- Actively participate in cross-functional team activities, offering original perspectives and challenging conventional views.
- Extracting, wrangling, cleaning, and formatting data from various databases (including Snowflake, SAS, HANA, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Hadoop) using one or more of the following programming languages, including SAS, SQL, Python, Excel (Advanced), Alterxy
- Visualizing and analyzing data using one or more of the following tools, including Tableau, Power BI, Excel (Advanced), Qlik, SAS
- Developing actionable insights from data using descriptive, prescriptive, and basic statistical approaches
- Presentation findings from the analysis to facilitate decision making
- Clear, concise, and effective communication
- Work individually and collaboratively with key stakeholders, build the relationship, and contribute to decision making
- Lead initiative through cross-functional teams and drive business results
- 3+ years of experience in extracting, cleaning, and analyzing the data using one or more of the following programming languages, including SAS, SQL, Python
- 2+ years of experience in visualizing the data using one or more of the following tools, including Tableau, Power BI, Excel (Advanced), Qlik
- 3+ years of experience in two or more of the following functions, including Analytics, Customer Insights, Marketing, Finance, Operation, Revenue Management, Pricing
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in analytics, engineering, economics, statistics. or other quantitative fields
- Experience gained through college degree programs and/or certifications is applicable to above skills