Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Technical Helpdesk Support
Location: McLean, VA 22102
Term: 6 months
- Technical subject knowledge expert with respect to providing clients and/or less experienced help desk analyst staff with the guidance, assistance, and support necessary to satisfy clients' inquiries, problems, or issues regarding systems applications and hardware and/or software installed or maintained by the company.
- Serve as a primary technical expert with respect to providing clients and/or less experienced help desk analyst staff with the guidance, assistance, and support necessary to satisfy clients' relevant technical inquiries, problems, or issues.
- Resolve hardware and software conformance issues with respect to firm-standard hardware and software.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Follow up on specific inquiries or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Serve at the Supervisor Help Desk, as required.
- Write specifications that allow application programmers to develop programs that will satisfy clients' requests for information, guidance, and support.
- Consult with developers to determine the proper approach to software modifications.
- Oversee the review and testing of full releases and updates regarding reimbursement software products.
- Compose or update training materials and conduct on-site reimbursement software training sessions and various training programs at clients' facilities. and independently develop specific training programs to meet various clients' needs, inquiries, and expectations.
- Serve as the primary client liaison at various meetings to interpret instructions and procedures regarding current and future relevant cost reporting forms, and lead discussions with appropriate parties in order to resolve various cost report issues.
- Analyze various cost report data in order to discover and resolve fiscal intermediary discrepancies, which may lead to a reduction in clients' associated expenses.
- Consult with fiscal intermediary clients regarding the development and submission of cost reports to the government and lead the development of various reimbursement cost report products for management, as required.
- Analyze client issues and respond to their questions regarding relevant government guidelines and instructions, including interfacing with various government officials in order to gain a better understanding of these guidelines and instructions and, when appropriate, convince officials to modify them.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in an Information Technology (IT) help desk.
- Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures in order to resolve many inquiries independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- The ability to work effectively with clients and other management personnel.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.