Grow your career as a Sourcing Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be supporting a high-performing Enterprise Sourcing team that identifies and leads complex, cross-functional strategic sourcing and contracting initiatives. Categories include but are not limited to IT Professional Services, Outsourced Services, Software, Banking Operations and Financial Services.
- Establish strong relationships with internal business stakeholders; build a strong understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities across assigned suppliers and/or spend categories.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding for the company’s policies and procedures related to supplier selection, contracting and ongoing management, ensuring all requirements are met and documented throughout the end-to-end process.
- Develop, implement and manage robust market analysis/benchmarking processes; leverage key insights to inform and support business, category and project strategies.
- Perform financial analysis including demand scenario modeling, P&L impact analysis and benchmark comparisons.
- Develop, lead and/or manage a robust portfolio of sourcing initiatives across the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process.
- Lead the development and execution of negotiation strategies for high value and complex multi-year deals.
- Lead contract negotiations, partnering with Legal and business function, to optimize overall value including financial outcomes, service levels and risk mitigation.
- Manage key supplier relationships with a focus on quality, service, delivery, risk and costs.
- Lead support for cross functional teams in developing and executing sourcing projects, supplier management strategies, and complex contract negotiations.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and/or other team members.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required. Prefer MBA.
- 7+ years of previous end-to-end sourcing, contracting and/or business-related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with procurement applications (e.g., eRFx, eAuction, P2P).
- Strong financial modeling and deal structuring skills.
- Proven track record of leading large, complex sourcing and/or contracting initiatives.
- Demonstrated strategic sourcing/procurement, stakeholder management, relationship management, and influencing skills.
- Prefer significant experience in the sourcing of relevant technical/software products and services.
- Prefer financial services industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.