Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect for a 6-month contract opportunity!
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Solutions Architect will be responsible for the analysis, design, documentation and review of technology solutions for business projects.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Purview architecture and administration
- Implementation of compliance solutions including multiple Microsoft 365 apps and services
- Knowledge and experience configuring Microsoft 365 to comply with governance policies related to collaboration
- Experience planning and designing modern DLP strategies
- Experience designing and implementing integrations between Microsoft compliance solutions and Microsoft Security workloads such as Defender for Cloud Apps and Conditional Access
- Experience planning and performing migrations from legacy DLP to Purview
- Possess Microsoft 365 knowledge and understanding of security and compliance capabilities (DLP, Azure B2B, AIP, Classifications)
- Possess broader Microsoft Purview product knowledge and understanding of Purview features (eDiscovery, Governance, Audit, Communication Compliance, Customer Lockbox, Data Catalog, Data Connectors, Data Lifecycle Management, Data Map, Double Key Encryption, Records Management, Insider risk Management, Information Barriers)
- Ability to understand current state and create a roadmap and recommendations to achieve improvements throughout client's DevOps journey
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.