As a Solution Architect, with strong experience in the Healthcare Insurance/Payer domain, you will lead initiatives to put together end to end solutions in the healthcare payer/insurance domain. This challenging role requires senior knowledge and experience across many facets of healthcare technologies in multiple business functions, like, Member Management, Case Management, Eligibility management, Claims management, Financial Management (GL, AP, AR, etc.,) Provider Management, etc., with architecture and design patterns, strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with strong leadership skills and deep technical experience in building world-class healthcare solutions using Pega, Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, integrating on-prem to cloud (Azure) and hybrid cloud environments, container platforms and modern data services, while understanding the governance, security, monitoring and cost management aspects of the entire ecosystem.
- Take ownership of defining technology strategy, end to end solution architecture, high level design of solutions with wide ranging technologies that include relevant healthcare technology off-the-shelf platforms/products for business functions mentioned above.
- Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modeling and using tools like Visio, lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, set up and drive POCs/PoA sessions in the cloud migration and application modernization efforts.
- Contribute to technology governance, by getting these solutions reviewed, reviewing others solutions.
- Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to group and greater culture and community.
- Expert level skills in architecting end to end solutions in healthcare space spanning multiple business functions in Payer/Insurance domain
- Experience with wide-ranging technologies used in the healthcare space, with expert level skills in defining solutions in Pega (healthcare services, BPM, CRM, etc.), and leveraging SaaS and PaaS components of Azure, like, AKS, APIM, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Must have experience in architecting custom-built applications using front-end(js, java, etc.), middleware and integration technologies and patterns applicable for application integration (APIs/Pub-Subs/batch), data integration, cloud (MS Azure - preferred);
- Passion for technology, proven ability to provide thought leadership to business and other stakeholders, demonstrable expert level depth and breadth of technical knowledge, effective consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing by communicating and presenting complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Demonstrable experience in leading technology strategy and solutioning for large organizations.
- Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (PCSSA) or Certified Pega Certified Lead Systems Architect (PCLSA)
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture
- 12+ years of enterprise architecture, application solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or related engineering
- 8+ years delivering enterprise solutions using Pega for Healthcare
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology