We have an excellent Direct Hire opportunity for a Software Solutions Architect, excellent career opportunity for a large and growing company!
- At least 5 years of experience in Microservices design, Integration Architecture, development using .net, Microservices, Batch processing, Message brokers, MQ, API, Docker, Containers and other related and required technologies and tools
- At least 5 years of experience in multi-tier .Net architecture (MVVM, RIA, Entity Framework)
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Experience with performance tuning and debugging n-tier applications.
- Experience in the areas of security, identity and authentication management
- Provide best practices for the development and implementation of new standards in areas such as: Application error logging, Performance testing, Security, Event management, Web UI Framework, .NET Design Standards.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with the Microsoft technology stack - .NET, MVVM, C#, SQL Server, Entity framework, Web API, Xamarin, WCF services, Azure. Experience using version control products such as Azure Devops
- 1-3 years Experience with .NetCore, Blazor, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of design and implementation relational databases, with hands-on experience using SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of security (risks and threats, authentication, authorization, certificates, encryption) and familiarity with OWASP.
- Must have 3+ years of technical architecture experience in agile software development and testing methodologies, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Application communication, Caching, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to promote learning and adoption of new technologies and process
- 5 years designing in an Agile environment
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.