- Pay 100000 to 130000
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 237607
• Hands on Software Development and application support in a fast paced agile environment
• Work directly with business partners to manage deliverables and expectations
• Identify appropriate processes to automate to facilitate improved efficiencies
• Handle any ad-hoc issues and urgent requests during a deal underwrite
• Performing database data modeling, performance tuning and debugging
• Perform coding and other related software development tasks per project requirements
• Design robust system architecture with a focus on agility, usability and scalability
• Plan and research, follow software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and best practices
• Analyze requests for change, code and test new functionality
• Design and develop visual and functional specifications for internal applications
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proactive communicator – specifically, working with business teams to continuously prioritize and re-prioritize technical requirements; ability to work with various technical and business teams across the firm to leverage best practices, tools, and processes; strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be able to develop SQL queries of medium to high complexity (DDL/DML)
• Must be able to develop in Python/F# or similar language
• Agile SDLC methodologies ( Iterative code cycles , Continuous Integration, Unit testing)
• Experience developing "database centric" applications
• Strong understanding of Database Development, and Data Modeling
• Some quantitative analytics knowledge (e.g., NPV, IRR, DCF, Transition Matrices)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field
• 0 to 3+ years of experience with Python, C# and SQL.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007)
• C#, Net, TDD, Continuous Integration, Agile development methodologies
• SQL experience required
• Azure Cloud experience a plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.